Spring is just around the corner, and with that gardening season! This year we have a few product changes, all set to make it easy to have the garden you envision.
When trying to figure out what product is right for you all comes down to 2 questions
- What type of garden are you growing in?
- What crop are you growing?
- I’m starting a brand new garden box
Congratulations on getting to know your green thumb! Our solution for this is
- Fill the box with 2-3 inches of 3/4 clear crush for drainage
- Fill your box with our garden soil
- Top it off with 2inches of our potting soil. The potting soil is perfect for transplants and seedlings, but it’s so potent that you don’t need much!
- I’m amending my current garden box
Compost is your answer!
- I’m growing indoors /doing seedlings
Potting soil for you
- I’m doing a brand new lawn
Lawn and turf bio or lawn and turf food
- I’m amending my existing lawn
Depending on your existing drainage, compost may work